IMPORTANT - If you have been served with divorce or marriage dissolution papers, or with papers concerning an alimony or child support modification, call Duncan Trial & Family Law as soon as possible.  Time deadlines are pending and you do not want to risk losing or waiving rights by not responding on time.

The only thing in life that is consistent is that life is constantly changing. Incomes change. Expenses change. The life changes that occur after a divorce may impact your ability to comply with a court order concerning alimony or child divorce. Whether it is a job loss or an issue impacting custody, you may want to have a alimony, support, or a time-sharing order modified.

You have the right to request modification if there has been a significant change in circumstance or if the circumstances of the other party have changed and are affecting you. Duncan Trial & Family Law can help you present a strong argument to prove your case regarding the change in circumstances. This substantial change in circumstances standard can be difficult to meet, so you need solid representation and an experienced lawyer who can analyze the facts and circumstances of your case and advise you on the modification issues.

Contact Mike Duncan and Duncan Trial & Family Law for assistance on all of your modification issues.

Contact Trial and Family Lawyer Mike Duncan: 904-655-2475


High Asset Divorce
Military Divorce
Parenting Plan
Pre & Post Nuptials
Domestic Violence

Client Testimonials
Duncan Trial & Family Law
11512 Lake Mead Avenue,
Building 300, Suite 301,
Jacksonville, Florida 32256.

Conveniently located near the St. Johns Town Center at the intersection of Gate Parkway and Interstate 295. We have plenty of free parking and are easily reached from all parts of North Florida.